Available until 31-07-2023. Then through frozen semen.
Multi-champion Las Vegas and Franka Loos:
- Winner of the KWPN Stallion Show Final Stallion Competition with 89 points
- Winner Stallion Competition Exloo with 91 points
- Winner Stallion Competition Ermelo with 91 points
- Winner Stallion Competition Kronenberg with 97 points
- Winner Pavo Cup 5-year-old Dressage horses
- W.K. Verden 5-year-old Dressage horses 5th place
Pavo Cup 2021
Las Vegas (by Ferdeaux) has won the Pavo Cup for five-year-old horses with a top score of 285.2. In the final Philipp Hess actually wanted to give the capital stallion an 11 for running over, but that was not allowed. Jury member Hess sr about our eye-catcher: “This is a fascinating horse, he is very good and demands all the attention. Las Vegas has a lot of natural aptitude for going uphill.” To his son: "I've never seen you ride such a horse, Philipp." There are compliments to Franka Loos for the training. Even before the results are announced, Hess Sr congratulates all of the Netherlands with this horse. Philipp dismounts and reports: “I got a great feeling on this horse. He can go forward and back well, is light on the aids and sits great.” So it's no surprise that there is a ten to complete the top score of this KWPN stallion.
Stallion Inspection 2021
Las Vegas was so impressive at the KWPN Stallion Inspection under Franka Loos. During the talent test for dressage stallions born in 2016 powered by Anemone Horse Trucks, one ultimate 10 was awarded. Ferdeaux's son Las Vegas convinced with a 10 for his trot. Due to the corona crisis, the Pavo Cup and the Anemone Horse Trucks Stallion Competition were canceled last year. Many stallions from the L-year therefore had not shown themselves to the public since the KWPN Stallion Show last year. That is why an ability test was organized at the KWPN Stallion Inspection. “It is a horse with a lot of ease, a lot of shoulder freedom and an uphill image”, judge Joyce van Rooijen - Heuitink is enthusiastic. “His walk is very easily and light-footed through the trot parts. He also has a good, clean and powerful walk. The canter has a lot of power and impulsion, while he continues to go uphill nicely and he shifts very easily.” Las Vegas came under Franka Loos on 89 points, for his canter and overall impression he received a score of 9.0.
2020 KWPN Official Research Report
Las Vegas is an honest, reliable, and hard-working stallion with a very good attitude. He has a lot of “go.”
- Walk: pure, active, has good scope
- Trot: active, very good front leg, strong hindleg
- Canter: strong, very good scope, supported with very good leg technique
Las Vegas moves with very good flexibility, attitude, and balance. He has a lot of talent for dressage and is very rideable.
Stable behaviour: Honest, reliable stallion, easy going and quiet in the stable.
Breeding advice: Las Vegas can improve the model and add strength, size, and movement technique to dressage horse breeding.
Sire is Ferdeaux (x Bordeaux), who Hans-Peter Minderhoud trains at Prix St. Georges. Ferdeaux has sired two additional approved KWPN stallions Jarville and Jerveaux.
Dam is Dalia Delin, whose sire Wynton was ridden at FEI Grand Prix by Madeleine Witte-Vrees before being sold to Canada for breeding. Wynton sired five KWPN approved sons, including Pavo Cup winner Imposantos.
The grand-dam is Zerrodelin, who produced licensed stallion Houston. She is a half-sister of the KWPN stallion Crosby (x Chippendale), who trains at Intermediare I. Their mother, Perrodelin (x Flemmingh) produced Z-level dressage horses out of Chippendale and Wynton.
Las Vegas is a very generously developed, appealing, large-frame stallion.
- Head: appealing and correct connection with neck
- Neck: good length, shape, and muscularity and comes out of the chest.
- Shoulder: good length and location
- Wither: very well-developed with good length
- Back: good length and muscularity
- Loins: well-muscled and well-connected
- Croup: slightly sloping, good length and muscularity
- Legs: correct foreleg; hindleg slightly saber; more than sufficient length and correctly positioned
- Foundation and feet: well-developed, good quality, and good shaped feet
- 7 år gammal
- 180 cm
- Family Okänd
* Price direct checkout
Power horse of unprecedented class!
Houding en balans: 9.5
Rijdbaarheid en instelling: 9.5
Aanleg als dressuurpaard: 9.0